Orchestra Updates and Reminders!

Hello All!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know the students were in need of some rest before the craziness of the end of the semester. With the semester coming to an end, I wanted to send out some updates and reminders.

1. The Orchestra and Chorus Combined Holiday Concert is coming up on Tuesday, December 13th at 7:00pm in the Kell Auditorium. The students have been busily preparing and we can’t wait to share some Holiday music and cheer with you all! There will be a MANDATORY rehearsal at 5:00pm the day of the concert, Tuesday, December 13th. This is our only chance to run the program with the Chorus and it is extremely important that your student attends! Students are welcome to stay after school this day in order to make the rehearsal.

2. We will be going to LGPE (Large Group Performance Evaluation) in February. LGPE is a required event for all ensembles. Each Orchestra will perform at LGPE. We will be assigned a performance time and day from one of the following- Monday 2/13, Tuesday 2/14, or Wednesday 2/15. The exact performance date/time will be announced in January. Please be on the lookout for more information about LGPE as we get closer to the date.

As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns! I look forward to seeing you all at our Holiday Concert on December 13th!

Skip to toolbar